[Koha] problems in setting Koha 2.2.8 on windows

lalitanand dandge dandgelb at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 02:42:50 NZDT 2007

Hi all,

http://www.ossrc.org.in/downloads/koha/video/koha-win.avi
Here is the Koha installation video on Windows(XP), the clean one.
You can download resources(the specific installer versions) used in this
videos from here:
http://www.ossrc.org.in/koha-drupal-workshop-29-30Nov-2007-resources.htm

Hope this will help you to get koha running on your windows machine.
Thanks and regards,
Lalitanand Dandge

On Dec 12, 2007 4:02 PM, <rafael.antonio at sapo.pt> wrote:

> Sushasini,
>
> You suceed with installation. I was not able to do it regarding some
> errors I received on instalation.
> If someone with a clean instalation could send Configuration files
> (APACHE, PERL, MYSQL) it would help  a lot of people.
> I srtong believe that if windows instalation becomes easier a lot more
> of users will begin installing and running KOHA wich can be a very
> good growth of  this project.
>
> Regards,
>
> Rafael
>
> Citando Suhasini <desh_sus at yahoo.co.in>:
>

> > Dear all
> >
> > I Installed koha2.2.8 with correct virsion of prerquisite software.
> > I am having problems in setting
> > 1. Authorised valu Admin ,I am neither able to add value nor add
> category.
> > 2.MARC tag structure admin for default MARC framework starts with 010
> tag
> >     There is no details of tag available ex 000 .I am not able to view
> > subfields. It gives Internal Server error
> > 3.MARC Checks shows following error which I am not able to understand.
> >
> > Test Result
> > OK itemnum : the field itemnumber is mapped to a field in tab -1
> > item fields ALL items fields MUST :
> >
> > be mapped to the same tag,
> > and they must all be in the 10 (items) tab
> >
> > OK Only 1 MARC tag mapped to items
> > OK biblioitems.itemtype defined
> > OK itemtypes defined
> > OK homebranch defined
> > OK holdingbranch defined
> > OK biblionumber and biblioitemnumber mapped correctly
> > OK no NULL value in frameworkcode
> > TOTAL You have 1 error(s) in your MARC configuration. Please fix them
> before
> > using Koha
> >

> > Is it a bug or there is a mistake form my side. Please Help me and guide
> me
> > in detail.
> > Suggesstions are welcome.
> >

> > Yours truly
> >
> > Mrs. S. Deshmukh
> > Librarian
> > SKNMC
> > Nahre Campus
> > Pune
> >
> > --

"Talk is cheap. Show me the code. Think Open, use Open Source!"
Visit & Register at http://www.ossrc.org.in