[Koha] Help for a volunteer?

Ruth portia at paradise.net.nz
Fri Dec 7 21:22:38 NZDT 2007

I am volunteering at a non-profit organisation in Wellington where I am
arranging their resources in a more orderly fashion, and hopefully
installing a catalogue.

What I need a bit of help with is where to start, although I tend to think
of myself as technically pretty good, I've realised from my reading so far
that I'm somewhat out of my depth with Koha.

If there is a kind soul out there, who is willing to share their wisdom from
time to time, that would be wonderful! I'm happy to share some more details
about what I'm doing off-list before you agree to anything

Thanks,

Ruth