[Koha] What is the Koha Records Limit for Koha 2.2.8?

MSRC sekharmsrc at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 22 05:39:26 NZST 2007

What is the Koha Records Limit for Koha 2.2.8? We are planning to install
Koha 2.2.8 on Windows. We have about 600,000 biblio records. The Patrons are
around 6,000. We can decide whether we allow virtual bookshelves or not.

Does Koha 2.2.8 measure up to handle the transactions? Are there any
parameters that have to be configured for this type of load?

Thanks,
MSRC