[Koha] Installing Koha when the Koha database already exists

Rick Welykochy rick at praxis.com.au
Thu Apr 12 10:24:26 NZST 2007

Hello again,

The Koha /2.2.8 install I am doing insists on creating a new
database. The install fails since the there is no MySQL daemon
listening on localhost (see previous email).

What I really need to do is skip the database creation step
since I already have imported an existing Koha database from
another install.

Is this possible?
If so, I can proceed to complete the install (hopefully)
by skipling this step.

thanks,
rickw