[Koha] Newbie Question...

José Parrella joseparrella at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 23:29:10 NZDT 2006

Gignac, Jason (HAS-SAT) escribió:
> Else, is there a list of all the Perl Mods that Koha utilizes?

When I installed 2.2.6 in Debian Sarge, I had to build from CPAN:

liblocale-po-perl_0.16-1_all.deb
libmarc-charset-perl_0.95-1_all.deb
libmarc-record-perl_1.38-1_all.deb
libmarc-xml-perl_0.83-1_all.deb
libnet-z3950-zoom-perl_1.11-1_i386.deb
libwww-perl_5.805-1_all.deb
libdata-random-perl_0.05-1_all.deb
libgd-barcode-perl_1.15-1_all.deb
libpdf-reuse-barcode-perl_0.05-1_all.deb

And install the following already-built packages:

libclass-accessor-perl
libdate-manip-perl
libevent-perl
libhtml-template-perl
libxml-sax-perl
libdate-calc-perl
libxml-simple-perl

In Debian (and probably Ubuntu and other Debian-derive distros) MySQL
installs DBI and DBD::MySQL. PDF::API2 0.3r77 was needed in order to get
the Barcode Generator. The installer already dies if a (required) module
is not present.

Jose

--
José M. Parrella -> Debian Sid, k2.6.17.13
Escuela de Ingenieria Electrica