[Koha] Missing Koha-tmpl directory

Sushil Rapatwar meetsushil at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 22:25:47 NZDT 2006

Hi Henri

Thanks for your input.  I have further questions following your email:

1) French translation has been done by default.  However, if I have to do
the translation in a non-roman script (i.e. Devanagari Script - Marathi) ...
how would I do it?

2) Once done, I assume I will create another directory under "*
C:\usr\koha224\intranet\htdocs\intranet-tmpl\default*" with the name say *mr
* just like *fr*.

3) Having created this directory structure, how do I make Koha point to this
directory?

Looking forward to hearing from you

Thanks

Sushil

--
Sushil
+44 (0)795 1923 478

"Instead of counting your days, make your days count"
"If you judge people, you have no time to love them"
- SV