[Koha] Re: Koha on Ubuntu install guide

Matthew Metzger news at thinkdeeper.com
Sat Sep 23 16:44:11 NZST 2006

Agreed Mr. King.

Unfortunately, I have no experience with Debian packaging. Testing,
however, I can do. Part of my job is to maintain our school's library
server (koha) and ensure the integrity of its data. Testing the
reliability of the installation of backup servers certainly falls under
that. We have a vested interest in the koha project.

Please put me on your list of people to help with this project, if only
for testing.

-Matthew