[Koha] Cataloging Problems w/ Koha for Windows

Joe Fleener jfleener at digitalexegesis.com
Thu Sep 21 14:22:24 NZST 2006

First of all does anyone know when an upgrade for the Windows version of
Koha is expected?

Here are the problems I am currently experiencing:

1. When I try to edit the MARC structure - specifically the 852 field. I
click on "View Subfields" and the "Edit Subfields." When I do I receive the
following error:

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your
request.

Error message:
Premature end of script headers: marc_subfields_structure.pl

2. I am unable to duplicate the 630 and 650 fields. I can set all of their
subfields to repeatable (granted I do this via SQL since I cannot edit the
subfields do to the above error), but I am still not able to duplicate or
repeat the 630 or 650 fields.

3. I am not able to perform a search by clicking on the subject heading link
via the OPAC. It always says there are no records.

4. I am trying to set the 852 field to tab 10 so that it is an item level
field and not part of the main biblio record. However, when I do this
(granted I am trying to do this via SQL do to the above error) items do not
add properly. I get two items for every one I add - one with the local call
number and one without.

Any help would be appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Joe Fleener
jfleener at digitalexegesis.com
Site - http://www.digitalexegesis.com
Blog - http://emethaletheia.blogspot.com/
BibleWorks Trainer - http://schedule.digitalexegesis.com/bibleworks.html

Director of Distance Learning/Library Director
The Shepherd's Bible College
PO BOX 8229 Havelock North New Zealand
Ph. +64 6 877-8013 Fax +64 6 877-5821 www.tsbc.org.nz
http://library.tsbc.org.nz

Library and Information Services Coordinator
The Master's Academy International
24307 Magic Mountain Parkway #540
Valencia, CA 91355-3402
(661) 295-6232