[Koha] MARC structures

Joshua Ferraro jmf at liblime.com
Wed Sep 13 02:56:49 NZST 2006

Hi Lenora,

LibLime hired a consultant earlier this year to construct a standard MARC
framework that may serve as a better base to start with than the original
framework (which was missing 2/3 of the MARC fields). You can download it
from the rel_2_2 CVS branch.

Work done on the frameworks themselves will not need to be 'duplicated'
as the upgrade process doesn't affect the frameworks.

Of course, any documentation is much appreciated :-).

Cheers,