[Koha] MARC structures

Lenora Oftedahl OFTL at critfc.org
Tue Sep 12 08:37:10 NZST 2006

Ok. I'm working on changes to the default MARC fields. I'm trying to get the MARC fields consistent with OCLC-MARC.  Before I get too far, how much of this work will need to be duplicated when we upgrade to the next stable release?

Is there a way to export the structure so that others can use it?

I'd like to include this information in the cataloging section of the Koha documentation, which I'm currently working on.

Thanx.

--
Lenora A. Oftedahl, MLS MEPM