[Koha] [junbunlee@hotmail.com: which table is for searching book records?]

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Tue Aug 22 10:02:28 NZST 2006

----- Forwarded message from ben lee <junbunlee at hotmail.com> -----

Dear Sir or Madam, I am trying to transfer our library's old database from Access to the Koha MySQL database. I inserted several book records into the bibilo, item and marc table of the Koha DB through a perl script. However, those records can not be found when I try to search from the web interface.I am guessing I did not update some table that is used for searching.Could anyone give me some help? Is there a table that is used for keyword searching? Or Do anyone have a script written for transferring data to Koha's DB?Thank youBenjamin LiIT Volunteer Vancouver IBPSwww.vanibps.org
----- End forwarded message -----

027 4500 789                                       Katipo Communications Ltd
chris at katipo.co.nz                                          www.katipo.co.nz