[Koha] Where I get MARC::Record perl package

vimal kumar vimal0212 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 21 21:17:19 NZST 2006

Dear Koha Users,

I am trying to install Koha 2..2.6. Where I get the latest version of MARC::Record ?. there is a link In the document "Installing and Configuring Koha's Zebra Plugin (for Koha 2.2.6)" leads to the perl module in http://bugs.koha.org. But i couldnt fiound any perl package. If anybody have knowledge about this, please send me the package as an mail attachment or as exact weblink.

Thanking,

Vimal Kumar
Asian School of Business
Technopark