[Koha] Koha installation

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Wed Aug 16 15:08:11 NZST 2006

On Wed, Aug 16, 2006 at 03:01:07PM +1200, jennyzhang said:
> Dear Mr. Joshua Ferraro, Chris Cormack and Koha users,
>
> I just reinstalled koha 2.2.5 on Fedora core. The version of my Mysql is
> 5.0.22-fc5. The problem is still there. Some tables can't be created during
> the installation. So I can't open OPAC.
>
> I installed Koha windows version on another PC and then copy the database
> to my Fedora machine. This time, I can open opac-main.pl.
>
> I don't know If I can just use this database. Do I need to uninstall my
> Mysql service and install an old version of MySql?
>
> The other question is when I try to "add item type", the item I added
> doesn't show on the form of item type Admin.

Can you recall what the exact errors where.

If its complaining about the issues table, then if you look at this
http://lists.katipo.co.nz/pipermail/koha/2006/010269.html

It should tell you how to fix that.

Chris

027 4500 789                                       Katipo Communications Ltd
chris at katipo.co.nz                                          www.katipo.co.nz