[Koha] Problems with Reports.

GLBT Library glbtlib at indiana.edu
Thu May 4 06:29:50 NZST 2006

I am having a problem with the reports in Koha.  Our library has been
using Koha since the beginning of December and since we are a campus
library and the semester is ending I wanted to do a series of monthly
reports showing trends in circulation since we moved to the computerized
system.  I wanted to break down items circulated total, by day of the
week and by item type.  I got the reports to run with very little
tinkering, but I am getting numbers that don't add  up.  When I run a
non day of the week non item type report for a month (should give me all
circulation) and I add up everything listed it is a smaller number than
when I do it my item type and then add up those reports.  That should
not be possible.  We are running Koha 2.2.3.  Is this a known report bug
and when we upgrade to 2.2.5 will it fix itself.  If it is a known bug
which of the numbers that I'm getting are correct, or are either of them
likely correct?

--
Victor J Kinzer
Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender Student Support Services
Email: glbtlib at indiana.edu
For a listing of events at IU and surrounding area please check out our web page calendar: http://www.indiana.edu/~glbt/