[Koha] Re: overdue items

Stephen Hedges shedges at skemotah.com
Thu May 4 04:47:31 NZST 2006

Koha should stop and display a warning whenever a returned item has fines
or other problems that need the librarian's attention.  I suspect that you
may not have your issuing rules set correctly for fines.  When setting
your issuing rules, the instructions regarding "Default values" should
currently be ignored. Changes to Koha have broken the default values
capability for the past few versions of Koha, including version 2.2.5.
This should be corrected in the near future; meanwhile, you must be sure
to fill in the values for every borrower category and every item type and
every branch, or you may have problems.

Stephen

--
Stephen Hedges