[Koha] create blank bibliographic record french only..?

Henri-Damien LAURENT laurenthdl at alinto.com
Wed Apr 26 02:50:18 NZST 2006

heupink a écrit :
> Dear koha experts,
>
> We are currently evaluating koha, and have noticed the following
> behaviour:
>
> The "Create a Blank Bibliographic Record" screen is displayed in
> french, where the rest of the interface is in english.
> We would like everything to be in one and the same language. :-)
> (meaning: english)
>
> Is this a bug in the translation, or do I need to change a setting,
> somewhere? (template is npl, but happens in default as well)
> System: Suse Linux Enterprise Server 9 x386 (completely patched) and
> koha 2.2.5
>
> Kind regards!
>
> Mourik Jan
Hi,
I think that you have installed UNIMARC framework which is often used in
France.
You can go to Parameters/framework to modify labels or use phpmyadmin to
change marc_tag_structure and marc_subfield_structure.
OR you can test and use a MARC-21 framework that should be available on
CVS in scripts/marc_datas/marc21_en/ but you have to reset
marc_tag_structure and marc_subfield_structure.
HTH.
--
Henri-Damien LAURENT