[Koha] create blank bibliographic record french only..?

heupink heupink at intech.unu.edu
Wed Apr 26 01:44:04 NZST 2006

Dear koha experts,

We are currently evaluating koha, and have noticed the following behaviour:

The "Create a Blank Bibliographic Record" screen is displayed in french,
where the rest of the interface is in english.
We would like everything to be in one and the same language. :-)
(meaning: english)

Is this a bug in the translation, or do I need to change a setting,
somewhere? (template is npl, but happens in default as well)
System: Suse Linux Enterprise Server 9 x386 (completely patched) and
koha 2.2.5

Kind regards!

Mourik Jan