[Koha] Re: Join Us In Paris For KohaCon 2006

Russel Garlick russel at katipo.co.nz
Thu Apr 6 12:18:06 NZST 2006

Hi Amzari,

Look out for an announcement about video of the conference shortly :-)

We have one service lined up in New Zealand already, but I will contact
you off list about the possibility of a mirror for this content.

Here's hoping that you can get the funds to attend the conference in
person :-)

Cheers
Russel

--