[Koha] Re: Join Us In Paris For KohaCon 2006

Amzari Abu Bakar amzari79 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 6 05:08:46 NZST 2006

Hi all,

I would like so much to join this conference. But I
have several restrictions such as financial, works and
etc. So, it is quite impossible for me to join this
conference.

Still, I'm eager to participate or at least can be an
audience via video streaming. To KohaCon2006
committee, do you plan to broadcast it over internet?
maybe via Windows Media Streaming?

I have one Windows Media Server.. with enough bandwith
to accommodate concurrent 200 viewer (streaming at
56-128Kbps). I will be glad offer this streaming
services if committee interested. (So, I can also hear
the Conference ;) )

Amzari Abu Bakar
FingerClick Solutions