[Koha] NPL template cause problem with z39.50

Amzari Abu Bakar amzari79 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 6 00:37:23 NZST 2006

Hi all,

I have set up Koha on the following site:

http://cdiq.dyndns.org

running on debian sarge, koha2.2.5, mysql4.0.24,
apache2 2.0.54. At first I use default template for
intranet, my z39.50 works fine. Later on I change to
npl template, and z39.50search still works, the title
found and display for 1 second, but then a white
screen appear giving the following message:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access
/cgi-bin/koha/z3950/0/ on this server.

I have tried making a 0 directory, and change
permission for z3950 directory, but still no luck.

Anybody could help?