[Koha] 500 Internal Server Error

Mariana Lopes mariana.lopes at multicert.com
Wed Apr 5 23:59:03 NZST 2006

Hi!
Thanks for trying to help me!
In fact, my virtual host didn’t have the option ExecCGI, but now it has, I
restarted Apache and I still get the same error:-(
Have you got any idea of what might be happening?
Mariana

<VirtualHost teste01-dev.multicert.dev:80>
   ServerAdmin mariana.lopes at multicert.com
   DocumentRoot /opt/wwwclients/wwwprod/koha/opac/htdocs
   ServerName teste01-dev.multicert.dev

   <Directory "/opt/wwwclients/wwwprod/koha/intranet/htdocs">
      AllowOverride All
       Options Includes
       Options ExecCGI
       Allow from all
    </Directory>

   <Directory "/opt/wwwclients/wwwprod/koha/opac/cgi-bin/">
        AllowOverride All
        Order allow,deny
        Allow from all
        Options +ExecCGI
        Options +Includes
   </Directory>

   ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/koha/ /opt/wwwclients/wwwprod/koha/opac/cgi-bin/

   Redirect permanent index.html
http://teste01-dev.multicert.dev:80/cgi-bin/koha/opac-main.pl
   SetEnv PERL5LIB "/opt/wwwclients/wwwprod/koha/intranet/modules"
   SetEnv KOHA_CONF "/etc/koha.conf"

</VirtualHost>

Mariana Lopes a écrit :

> Hi!
>
> I’m trying to use Koha for the first time, but I always have 500 error.
>
> My logs tell me the following:
>
> (13)Permission denied: exec of
> '/opt/wwwclients/wwwprod/koha/opac/cgi-bin/opac-main.pl' failed
>
> Premature end of script headers: opac-main.pl
>
> Opac-main has the following permissions:
>
> -rwxr-xr-x 1 apache apache 1785 Apr 4 14:09 opac-main.pl
>
> Have you got any ideia of what may be happening?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Mariana

Maybe your virtual host donot have
> Options ExecCGI