[Koha] database error

Stephen Hedges shedges at skemotah.com
Fri Mar 24 06:03:35 NZST 2006

mohan -

I looks like you already have set up your Koha admin user in MySQL, so it
complains when you try to set it up again.  Did you start the install once
before?  See if you can remove kohaadmin completely from the MySQL
database and then try the Koha install again.

Good luck with MySQL 5 -- last I knew there here still some problems with
reserved words.  Anyone know if that's been corrected?

Stephen

--
Stephen Hedges
Skemotah Solutions, USA