[Koha] issues and full catalog search

Pedro Maia pedro.maia at inst-informatica.pt
Tue Mar 21 22:06:33 NZST 2006

Hello, it's the second time i'm poutting a post in the list. Can anyone tell me if is it possible to issue an item without the reference to the barcode? Can i issue for instance with the reference to the call number?

Second question: How can i make a search to the catalog that return to me all the existing records? I'm testing koha and i still don't figure how can i do it...with the software i have in "my" library (Basis TechLib) i can do that with "*"...

Thank you very much.

Best regards

Pedro Maia
Centro de Informação e Documentação
Instituto de Informática do Ministério das Finanças e da Administração Pública
url: http://www.inst-informatica.pt/v20/cid/index.htm <http://www.inst-informatica.pt/v20/cid/index.htm>
tel: 214723295
e-mail: pedro.maia at inst-informatica.pt <mailto:pedro.maia at inst-informatica.pt>
Portugal