[Koha] Software error

Priyanka Mishra mishra.priyankaa at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 23:01:33 NZDT 2006

Sir,
I was on leave for two days n when i returned i m facing a new
problem.WhenI give the required address in the address bar i get the
following error
message

Can't call method "prepare" on an undefined value at
/usr/local/koha/opac/cgi-bin/opac-main.pl line 18.

So,now again my work is stuck.
Thanking You
Priyanka

--