[Koha] Re: Z39.50

javier at ayto-daganzo.org javier at ayto-daganzo.org
Sat Jan 7 07:37:03 NZDT 2006

Hello:

The system that I have installed is one ubuntu breezy.  The servant is
Apache 2 with mysql 4.1.  The version of yaz is the one of sarge, added with
from apt of the page of indexdata.  I have sent the demon so that the client
can be connected when I request search to him from/etc/init.d/. the problem
I have it when I want to add algun biblio from algun servant z39.50.  It
does not find ningun result.  The biblios that I have used are very generic,
and when I add the search that I want to make in the page Web of the servant
z39.50 if which they appear.

thks