[Koha] Z39.50

Wahyu Wijaya H. wahyu_w_h at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jan 6 15:06:01 NZDT 2006

Well, for your problem with Z39.50, I don't really get it, can you describe the problem in more detail? What version the koha you're using? What is your linux platform, is it based on red-hat or debian?

 Is it the problem occur during installattion?

 I'm using ubuntu linux ver. 2.12.1. I also have a problem with Z39.50 before. But the problem is lost after I update the yaz from :

       http://www.indexdata.dk/

 Since my linux is based on debian woody, I update the sourcelist

 # for Yaz Toolkit
       deb http://www.indexdata.dk/debian indexdata/woody released
       deb-src http://www.indexdata.dk/debian indexdata/woody released

 and use the apt-get command, and some modules were upgraded after it.

 I hope this might help you..

 Regards,

"javier at ayto-daganzo.org" <javier at ayto-daganzo.org> wrote: Hello to all:
We are implanting koha in a library in Daganzo, a town of España.This
project we want it integramente to translate Spanish.  We are having problem
with script to pass the files tmpl to po in the part of opac. Can you pass
somebody the file in format po of opac-tmpl/default/en to be able to
translate it?
Another problem that we are having is with Z39.50 and at the time of
concerning registry marc of other libraries.  Can you on the matter to pass
information of like forming it?

Happy 2006