[Koha] Apache/Koha Configuration files

geek at azomegageek.com geek at azomegageek.com
Thu Nov 10 04:25:50 NZDT 2005

I have installed Koha on Fedora Core 3 and also on CentOS 4.2.  In both
cases, the koha system cannot be seen by any outside browser.  My
feeling is that this is an Apache and/or Koha configuration problem,
most likely due to my inexperience with the Apache server system.

I have been reading the Apache documents on setting up named host
virtual hosting, but all of my working with the configuration files
either does not let the http daemon start, or will not let any outside
requests into the system.

I was hoping that someone could email me a copy of their "successful"
/etc/koha-httpd.conf and httpd.conf files, so that I could see what I
am either leaving out, or putting in, that is causing the problem.

Thank you for your kind attention.

Fletcher H. Bray