[Koha] Re: opac icons & item types

kim at secondhandknowledge.net kim at secondhandknowledge.net
Fri Jun 17 10:09:26 NZST 2005

While I agree that icons & item types can be improved, they are currently working.
So, I'm just asking if you will please make that a lower priority.

To my mind, some of items that should be moved up on the priority/critical list are problems that
MARC users encounter:

1)the subject heading glitches (other subject fields and subfields not being indexed or displayed)
2)getting multiple notes fields to display,
2)the publication date display, search by date, and "search between" in advanced search,
3)the item level itemcallnumber display (works in MARC view, not in Normal view)

--
Kim Scannell