[Koha] more newbie questions ; P

zero at vtr.net zero at vtr.net
Thu Feb 3 15:13:42 NZDT 2005

I'm sorry to bother again but discovered that using the default theme in
opac I can search for biblios and recieve no errors as answers I can also
search by partial name of biblios, or first name of an author, but can't
use the "recent acquisitions" option wich I have sorted only 3 item Types
  but when using the css theme couldn't search, but could use the "recent
acquisitions"  option, but only by 2 of them not the 3 I had created, the
second one fails.

Could I just look at both part of code corresponding to both themes and
copy from one to another the code that works for me, could that do the job?

Ok  sorry my bad English, remember it's no my native...

Hope someone could help.

J0se