[Koha] Inportant notes

zero at vtr.net zero at vtr.net
Thu Feb 3 14:21:18 NZDT 2005

ok a few things in koha, first I started adding a few stop words (since
could affect the searches, cause I only get errors) so after adding some
words I ran the rebuildnonmarc script but got an error saying that there
was no Context.pm file (strange thing since in koha-httpd.conf file is set
SetEnv PERL5LIB "/usr/local/koha/intranet/modules") so i performed
export PERL5LIB=/usr/local/koha/intranet/modules   and tried again but this
time I got another error. There was no Time/HiRes.pm so I went through the
rebuildnonmarc file and noticed that at line 12 there was a Time::HiRes
 so i downloaded the module using CPAN. Now after running the script it
died at line 35 but I have no idea what to do now. The last sintax before
that line is:

	if ($version || (!$confirm)) {
        	print <<EOF

I would really appreciate if someone could help me, maybe the process was
successfully but I dunno.

Some other thing... if after installing, let's say I go to reports and select
Till Recontiliation and get the 500 internal server error  is because I
have no issued anything and stuff, right?

ok after all this I wen't to the stop words and they where all there and
they could be searched.
Hope this could help someone having same issues and could be added to the
guides.

Oh! almost forgot, I don't use MARC support  I should have no problems right?

I'm very glad to participate in such great community  and hope get all my
problems adding and searching biblios and users solved.

Cheers

J0se

Viña Del Mar
V Region