[Koha] Still we did not succeed in using KOHA for our libraries

Joshua Ferraro jmf at kados.org
Thu Feb 3 08:23:38 NZDT 2005

Hi Yohannes,

As far as I know Koha should run fine on Red Hat 9.0.  However, I would
advise against it unless you know how to install security updates asside
from the packaging system (support for Red Hat 9 has ceased).  Fedora
Core 3 is an option, as is Debian Woody or Sarge, or any other supported
disto.

With regards to the problems you've seen: have you seen any error
messages in the log? (usually in /usr/local/koha/log)
If you can provide those it will help us troubleshoot.

Joshua