[Koha] Still we did not succeed in using KOHA for our libraries

Yohannes Mulugeta yohannes at lib.aau.edu.et
Thu Feb 3 01:50:04 NZDT 2005

Hi all,

We, the Addis Ababa University Libraries, have still problems with KOHA
2.2.0. We have configured KOHA 2.2.0 on Linux platform - Redhat 9
Professional Edition on a Dell PC of high capacity. Some of the links in
the Circulation module do not work properly: ISSUE and RETURN, editing
member data, etc. Whene you click the link buttons you will see Error
500. Similarly, the OPAC module could not search books entered during
cataloging. Can anybody help us on the problem. Is there a problem of
using Koha 2.2.0 on Redhat 9 Professional Edition?

Thanks,

Yohannes Mulugeta
Addis Ababa University Libraries
http://www.aau.edu.et/libraries/