[Koha] Re: [Koha-devel] Documentation correction

Joshua Ferraro jmf at kados.org
Thu Dec 30 08:35:14 NZDT 2004

Hi Gerry,

I'll put this on the list for additions to a Koha _2.2_ on Debian manual
... the document you refer to is mainly for Koha 2.0 installations.  There
is a document that should be available very soon entitled "Installing
Koha 2.2 on Fedora Core" ... it's written and just waiting for some XML
markup before it's posted to kohadocs.org.  You can see a sneak preview
of the document in plain text at http://kados.org/Installing_Koha_2.2_on_Fedora_Core.txt
in case you're interested.

Thanks for the note,

Joshua