[Koha] about classification and callnumber (for "tungsten")

Rich Baldwin Rich.Baldwin at noaa.gov
Fri Dec 3 02:38:12 NZDT 2004

Paul,

Just the kind of  information I'm looking for.  All of our Dewey numbers
are showing up as 0.000000 after a book/item is added to the biblio.  We
have obtained Marc21 records from the Library of Congress and are adding
them to the breeder table and then building biblio.   Are there step by
step instructions for adding an itemcallnumber.  I won't be able to test
this until later and I want to make sure I get it right the first time.
FYI  We are running version 2.0.1.

Many thanks, Rich