First screenshot of Koha in Bangla was -> Re: [Koha] Translation trouble with Koha

Indranil Das Gupta indradg at icbic.com
Wed Oct 27 07:57:16 NZDT 2004

Hi Paul,

On Tue, 2004-10-26 at 09:41 +0200, Paul POULAIN wrote:
<snipped>
> /me should remove tmpl_process.pl from CVS... because the script to use
> is the tmpl_process3.pl !!!

Thanks a bunch for pointing this out... of course as I am sitting on
Gentoo, I needed to do an `emerge Locale-PO` before I could get
tmpl_process3.pl to run... but thats another story ;-)

Well, tmpl_process3.pl worked... I have some errors with unterminated
strings etc. and I will go over them again... in the meantime here is
the Koha About Page rendered on Konqueror 3.3.0 in Bangla (BN)
http://www.ilug-cal.org/koha-scrn-01.jpg

Right now I am compiling cvs mozilla which has much better support of
CSS IMHO

> Should be the source of your problem ;-)

*grins*

thanks again...

-indra.

Indranil Das Gupta, Project Lead, CASTLE Project
[Computer Aided Studies, Teaching and Learning Environment]
In collaboration with:
West Bengal University of Technology
Calcutta, INDIA
www.wbut.net