[Koha] Arabic readme translation

kress askress2009 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 23 03:56:16 NZST 2004

Dear Sirs,
        first of all, Thanks for all this support and the best wishes.

Dear Mr. Rachel,
>Do you have a sourceforge account yourself already?

No I don't, but I was able to submit the document without any need for
an account.

Dear Mr. Chris,
>I accepted it, should it look like this?
https://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=24705&group_id=16466

No it shouldn't look like this, and I sent you an e-mail with the
translated document. it's writen with the ms-windows notepad. I hope it will
be displayed in the right way in the site.

Love from,
askress