[Koha] feaure-set 2.0.1 stable determination

MJ Ray mjr at dsl.pipex.com
Tue Sep 21 10:58:48 NZST 2004

On 2004-09-17 17:05:13 +0100 Anthony S. <tony01 at mondenet.com> wrote:

> o  It is impossible to give Koha-system account holders less than
> Super-administrative access permissions (and more than no-access
> permissions). Very important feature. This is what the TODO "Member
> Access" term means. Who else is working on that now?

This is number 798 on bugs.koha.org and still is not fixed in 2.0.1 -
I will work on this, but it will be 2.0.3 at least before it is fixed.
(Hint: 2.0.2 should appear this week, with a larger announcement than
2.0.1)

> o  Z-daemon completely works.

I am told that it works and I suspect that my remaining problems are
firewall-based. Can you tell me how it breaks for you, please?

I would like to see isbnsearch support added in 2.4 - see
http://www.isbn.org.uk/ for info about that.

  Creative copyleft computing - http://www.ttllp.co.uk/
http://www.thewalks.co.uk stand 13,Lynn Carnival,12 Sep