[Koha] feaure-set 2.0.1 stable determination

Anthony S. tony01 at mondenet.com
Sat Sep 18 04:05:13 NZST 2004

Hi.

Before I install a newer version of Koha, I think that it will still
have the following unfixed issues, correct? I don't know how to make
these determinations myself and will check bugs.koha.org for pointers to
program the following features into my production installation. How has
it been done in the on-line Demo?

o  It is impossible to give Koha-system account holders less than
Super-administrative access permissions (and more than no-access
permissions). Very important feature. This is what the TODO "Member
Access" term means. Who else is working on that now?

o  Z-daemon completely works.

RSVP,
Tony
(Ottawa, Can.)