[Koha] Presentation to LIANZA Conference

Rachel Hamilton-Williams rachel at katipo.co.nz
Mon Sep 20 15:08:38 NZST 2004

Hi all

I thought I'd do a quick update on our trip to the New Zealand Library
Conference 2 weeks ago.

2 of us from Katipo and Rosalie Blake from Horowhenua Library attended
the conference.

We did 18 Koha installs in 3 days, and training for anyone who wanted it
in how to use Koha.  We had a really busy time which was great.

It was also really nice to meet a few of you in person (Hi Bernadette :-)

You can see a picture of our warm orange stand (yep that's fake fur on
the back wall :-) on the Katipo site -
http://www.katipo.co.nz/about-us/news/nr1095372677.shtml

Rosalie Blake from Horowhenua Libraries Trust and I gave a talk on Open
Source in Libraries, and you're welcome to read our notes, and take a
look at the slides...

http://www.koha.org/about/presentation/lianza/Koha-OS-slides/
http://www.koha.org/about/presentation/lianza/

Simon and I are in the USA from Sunday, We will be in San Francisco,
driving to Montana, and then in qnd around Pitsbergh for a week.

If anyone has a Koha library en-route then we would love to stop by and
see you.

Cheers
Rachel

Rachel Hamilton-Williams                Katipo Communications
MANAGING DIRECTOR                       Ph  021 389 128 or +64 04 934 1285
mailto:rachel at katipo.co.nz              PO Box 12487, Wellington
http://www.katipo.co.nz                 New Zealand
Koha Open Source Library System
http://www.koha.org