[Koha] Volunteers for the next round of Koha work....

Rachel Hamilton-Williams rachel at katipo.co.nz
Mon Sep 20 13:49:50 NZST 2004

Hi all,

tommorrow we are having our first Koha IRC meeting in a while - Monday
20th GMT 1900, on #koha.

One of the things up for discussion is the need for a few more "roles"
within the Koha community, in particular we could go a web-edtor.
Someone to sort out the website, make links to the various Wikis etc,
and where necessary take some of the more "stable" info off the wiki's
and replicate it a bit "Fancier" on the website.

SO if anyone thinks they'd like that role - it would involve working
closely I suspect with some of the Katipo staff (not a bad thing I
assure you :-), then please put your hand up.

Cheers
Rachel

Rachel Hamilton-Williams                Katipo Communications
MANAGING DIRECTOR                       Ph  021 389 128 or +64 04 934 1285
mailto:rachel at katipo.co.nz              PO Box 12487, Wellington
http://www.katipo.co.nz                 New Zealand
Koha Open Source Library System
http://www.koha.org