[Koha] documentation

Nicholas S. Rosasco nsr at etome.net
Tue Aug 24 14:30:39 NZST 2004

I'm replying to Scott off list, since my blather on this topic is
(presumably) not of interest to anyone and may become an extended
conversation.  If there is a desire for this to return to the list (or
someone wants to join the "branched" flow) please drop me a line...

Nick
...trying to limit the koha at katipo list to, well, Koha specific vs project
blarney.