[Koha] documentation

Scott Scriven koha-main at toykeeper.net
Tue Aug 24 14:20:00 NZST 2004

* Nicholas S. Rosasco <nsr at etome.net> wrote:
> The repository you've requested exists and is in fact having
> material migrated to it.
>
> A second wiki, which supports DocBook XML and which was
> graciously installed and hosted by Mike Reavey at
> http://mreavey.homeip.net:9673/book-0.5/index.php

Ah...  Zope.  Or perhaps not zope.  Is that running phpWebApp on
the zope management port?

Is there direct collaboration between the two wikis, to execute a
full migration?  What are the reasons behind the switch?

It's good to see that progress is being made, but it does still
seem pretty rough around the edges.  I notice, on that site, no
way to edit the content, or to log in.  ... or contact the
maintainer of the site.  Some of the links are not very
noticable, either, since different links use different styles.
(some links are brownish and underlined, others are blue and
non-underlined, others are bold green and non-underlined, and it
took a while to realize the green ones were links)

-- Scott