[Koha] questions on spine labels, permissions, & virtual shelves

Library lib at gndec.ac.in
Fri Aug 13 23:35:34 NZST 2004

hai,
i think you have to set atleast following permissions to the students if
you want to work with them,never give them the add/modify/create memeber.

 View Catalogue (Librarian Interface)
 parameters
 Edit Catalogue (Modify bibliographic/holdings data)

these are the minimum required Tags to enter the data ,but i think there
should be the permission to enter the data without playing with
parameters.no one enter the data if parameter permission is not with
him.

Thanks

Kanwal
Librarian