[Koha] just a few questions

Jose zero at vtr.net
Fri Aug 13 05:46:19 NZST 2004

My new questions are about to understand what the Thesaurus and Authorised values are, What it really change if i modify them or add new thing in here (i'll check out the newbie guide).
Other thing, what is the Unido and css part for Intranet and OPAC respectively. I can tell they are other themes for the interface...

Oh!   another thing that calls my attention is in the additem-nomarc.pl page HERE YOU HAVE TWO COLUMNS, THE LEFT ONE SAYS 'BIBLIO RECORD' AND THE SECOND 'ADD NEW ITEM' BUT NEXT TO THE LEFT ONE  IT'S A COLUMN VERY THIN THAT GOES ALL THE WAY DOWN AND IT SEEMS TO HAVE NO FUNCTION. WHAT IS THIS?

Ok that's all for now, thnks for all the support.

J0sep