[Koha] Due dates issue

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Fri Aug 13 07:35:40 NZST 2004

On Thu, Aug 12, 2004 at 11:49:53AM -0700, spam at everen.net said:
> Regarding the last request replied to here:
> http://lists.katipo.co.nz/public/koha/2003/001451.html
>
> >> ALso, and this is very non-library related, we have a rather ridiculous
> >> checkout periods system in effect.  All equipment checked out before 5 on
> >> any weekday must be back by 5, after 5 can be checked out overnight or be
> >> due back by 9:45, etc.  So an hour:min setting for the due dates would be
> >> great too.
> >>
> >Hmm it doenst currently do this, but it certainly could. Ill have a play
> >with it over the weekend
>
> >Chris
>
> Chris, were you/was anyone able to get this feature to work?
>
> Thanks!

Hi Will,

Hmmm, I dont think I ever did. Paul has done some work on circulations in
the unstable branch. Ill see what he has done and have a talk to him. It
would mean changing the date_due column from a date, to a datetime variable.

Then a change to the issue routine so it sets a time as well as a date.

Chris
027 4500 789                                       Katipo Communications Ltd
chris at katipo.co.nz                                          www.katipo.co.nz