[Koha] Unsbscribing from mailing list

Rachel Hamilton-Williams rachel at katipo.co.nz
Wed Jul 28 09:49:52 NZST 2004

Hi All

We've had a couple of people lately who have had trouble unsubscribing from the
mailing list, but as far as I know it is working ok.

If you are unsubscribing, be aware that you might still get Koha mail for a
couple of days, if for example mail has already been sent from the list, but
been held up at one of the enroute mail servers, and so is delivered late.

Cheers
Rachel

Rachel Hamilton-Williams             Katipo Communications
MANAGING DIRECTOR               Ph  021 389 128 or +64 04 934 1285
mailto:rachel at katipo.co.nz           PO Box 12487, Wellington
http://www.katipo.co.nz                 New Zealand
Koha Open Source Library System
http://www.koha.org