[Koha] mailing list

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Wed Jul 28 09:28:03 NZST 2004

On Tue, Jul 27, 2004 at 08:28:10PM +0200, Liesbet Mertens said:

> Because I can't found a way to get removed from this list at
> the current time, except by asking that it be done
> manually I would ask you

Ok,
There are a couple of ways you can remove yourself from the list.
At the bottom of every email there is this

If you go there you can remove yourself.
OR

In the headers of the email, it tells you that you can send a mail to
koha-request at lists.katipo.co.nz  with the subject unsubscribe.

> Please do remove me from your mailing list.

Ill remove you manually, but this is for others who may want to unsubscribe.

Chris

027 4500 789                                       Katipo Communications Ltd
chris at katipo.co.nz                                          www.katipo.co.nz