[Koha] MARC Import

Paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Fri Jul 9 22:18:59 NZST 2004

Hans Henderson a écrit :

>>Extra info: Cost-free but not free software.
>>

>MJ - Not sure of the distinction. Do you just mean it's not "truly
>free", as in open-source?
>For everyone's information, I've downloaded it to my Win2000 machine,
>and it works nicely.

It works, but it's not "libre software", it's "gratuit software". In
french we have 2 differents words, and that's easier to understand ;-)
MJ means it's "Free as beer" (=costless), but not "Free as speech" : we
don't have source code, so we can't examine it, modify it or
redistribute it.

--
Paul POULAIN