[Koha] Anyone in Christchurce?

Rachel Hamilton-Williams rachel at katipo.co.nz
Thu Jun 24 17:03:09 NZST 2004

From:           	"Hui Amorangi" <hawaipounamu at xtra.co.nz>
To:             	<rachel at katipo.co.nz>
Subject:        	Koha library system
Date sent:      	Thu, 24 Jun 2004 15:50:19 +1200

Hello Rachel

I'm emailing you, as I hear you people have been involved in the development of
the Koha library system. At the library I look after in Christchurch, the Koha
system has just been 'installed' (I can look at it, but it seems i can't use
it). I'm wondering if there's anyone in Christchurch who is familiar with this
system and can possibly help me with the proper installment of it, as I'm not a
technical computer expert. What may also be the problem is that the computer on
which it has been 'installed' is not connected to the Internet.

Regards
Ben Tichborne
Librarian
Te Whare Wananga o te Waipounamu
whare_wananga at xtra.co.nz
You can also phone me at (03) 389 1683

Rachel Hamilton-Williams             Katipo Communications
WEBMISTRESS                          ph  021 389 128 or +64 04 934 1285
mailto:rachel at katipo.co.nz           PO Box 12487, Wellington
http://www.katipo.co.nz              New Zealand
Koha Open Source Library System
http://www.koha.org