[Koha] Library System - good system, LC problem

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Tue Apr 27 13:28:23 NZST 2004

Hopefully this one drawback will soon  be seamless....
It is the finishing touch it needs...

Ed Sharpe archivist for SMECC

> Subj:RE: [Koha] Library System - good system, LC problem
> Date:4/26/2004 4:25:09 PM US Mountain Standard Time
> From:BernadetteC at burwood.org.nz
> To:baljkas at mb.sympatico.ca, pgichiri at strathmore.edu, koha at lists.katipo.co.nz
> CC:baljkas at mts.net
> Sent from the Internet
>

> Greetings all,
>

> I would concur with much of what Steven has said re Koha. As for LC
> classification, at our library we’ve come up with a temporary solution of including
> LC numbers in the biblio in the notes section!! Seriously once the developers
> come up with a solution to LC numbers will be great.

> Bernadette Cassidy
>
> Library & Learning Coordinator
>

> Allan Bean Centre for Research and Learning in Rehabilitation
>

> Private Bag 4708
>

> Burwood Hospital
>
> Christchurch
>
> New Zealand
>
> Tel: (03) 383 9492
>
> Fax: (03) 383 7500

Thanks Ed Sharpe, Archivist for SMECC - -   See the Museum's Web Site at
www.smecc.org

We are always looking for items to add to the museum's display and ref.
library  - please advise if you have anything we can use.

Coury House / SMECC
5802 W. Palmaire Ave.                          Phone    623-435-1522
Glendale Az 85301  USA

CONFIDENZIALE: Questo messaggio e gli eventuali allegati sono confidenziali
e riservati. Se vi è stato recapitato per errore e non siete fra i
destinatari elencati, siete pregati di darne immediatamente avviso al
mittente. Le informazioni contenute non devono essere mostrate ad altri, né
utilizzate, memorizzate o copiate in qualsiasi forma.

CONFIDENTIAL: This  e-mail  and  any attachments are confidential and may
contain reserved information. If  you are not one of the named recipients,
please notify the sender immediately. Moreover, you should not disclose the
contents to any other persons, nor should the information contained be used
for any purpose or stored or copied in any form.